BLOOMS & BERRIES FEST
The best u-pick around!
Head on out to the farm for the "berry" best event of the Summer! Take a ride on one of our vintage fair rides, snap some photos in the sunflowers, & don't forget to grab some kettle corn! Create family traditions at the best U-pick'em farm in South East Texas!
Come out and pick our famous blackberries straight off the vine! Picking out your own produce at the grocery store is not nearly as rewarding as picking your own berries at P-6 Farms. Come see for yourself why we're known for our berries. Mmm!
*Blackberry availability may vary
*Blackberry pick limit may apply
*We recommend bringing your own bucket
Grab your family and/or friends and come stroll through rows of sunflowers at P-6 Farms. There's plenty of room to spread out and enjoy the scenery. Snap some pictures!
*Availability may vary
*Sunflower pick limit may apply
*Sunflowers are $4 per bloom
*No photography sessions or drones
BERRY Picking & Farm Rules:
→u-pickers must check in 1 Hour prior to farm closing←
1. We recommending BYOB (Bringing Your Own Bucket). We will have a limited amount of empty buckets for $2.00 available that will be added to your total at checkout
(buckets hold approx 6 lbs)
2. Only pick the “ripe” berries
3. Must stay in the designated field only
4. No picnics in the field
5. You must pay BEFORE you eat
6. NO pets/NO smoking/NO alcohol
7. Children MUST stay with their parents AT ALL TIMES
8. All guests MUST check-in at the store!
9. Blackberries are $7/lb (full 6 lb bucket = approx. $40)
10. We are BYOS (Bring Your Own Scissors - for sunflowers)
*** The field can close at any time due to crop availability ***
*** The farm can close at any time due to weather ***
Our bushes are trellised to make picking easier than ever. However, there are thorns and pricks might happen. We suggest wearing closed-toe shoes and gloves are certainly welcome.
It gets hot quickly; please consider bringing sunscreen, an umbrella, hat/caps, gloves, and wearing light-colored clothing.
How to pick a RIPE berry: a blackberry changes from red to shiny black; when the sheen changes to a dull black, the berry is at its sweetest peak.
* Don’t forget your camera.
* Drink plenty of water.
* HAVE SOME GOOD CLEAN FUN!